[Zuluru] Version 1.6.4

Greg Schmidt admin at zuluru.org
Thu Apr 4 14:57:25 EDT 2013

Version 1.6.4 is out! This release is aimed at simplifying various displays
and menus in the common case where a league has only a single division.
There's also some related goodies like league and division pop-ups, and
hiding of advanced league and division options by default on the edit page.

If you are hosted with Zuluru.net, you are now upgraded to version 1.6.4. If
I am responsible for managing updates to your site, I will update you to
version 1.6.4 on request. If you are managing your own code updates, I
encourage you to update to version 1.6.4 at your convenience, as I feel that
these changes provide a significant improvement to the user experience for
frequent users, and have the potential to reduce confusion for new players.

As always, if you have any questions about these releases, stat tracking, or
Zuluru in general, don't hesitate to contact me! Remember that replies to
this message will go straight to me, not to the mailing list.

Greg.